Unified Wireless AC1750 Simultaneous Dual-Band PoE Access Point
- Compatible with IEEE 802.11a/ac/b/g/n
- Concurrent 802.11a/ac/b/g/n Wireless Connectivity
- Plenum rated metal housing
- Supports IEEE 802.11 a/n and b/g/n wireless data encryption with 64/128-bit WEP for security.
- Supports enhanced security – WPA2-Personal & WPA2-Enterprise,
- Supports 802.3af PoE.
- Supports two 10/100/1000 Ethernet port.
- Up to 16 Virtual APs (VAP) per radio, 32 VAPs per AP
- Standalone Mode
Supports AP Clustering, enabling APs to form a cluster for simple management and configuration
Supports WDS – AP acts as a Wireless Bridge to connect two networks.
Can be managed via Web GUI, CLI or SNMP.
- Detachable dual band antenna (antenna gain: 5.5dBi for 5GHz and 2.5dBi for 2.4GHz)
- Centralised management via DWS-4026, DWS-3160 and DWC-1000 wireless switch
- Functions as a standalone access point or in conjunction with DWS-4026, DWS-3160 and DWC-1000 with firmware 4.2.x.x or higher.